i like my purse. i like the colour, i like the shape, i like the size! i bought it a few years ago from a thirteen sisters home party (did you know they have a store in greenbush now? love it!) and it's the one i use every fall - because it just feels like a fall purse! don't you think? and orange coordinates with everything LOL

it's been called everything from a bowling bag, to a pumpkin, to my hunter's orange/hunting bag.

most everyone, including my sister makes fun of it every chance they get. even the customs officer the other morning gave me a hard time about it! "what's that?!" he laughs. and you know how they always ask if you have anything from the u.s. to leave in canada? well, he said to be sure i brought my purse back with me, didn't want me to forget that thing behind LOL!
i usually use the purses that i like until they get worn out or sometimes i'll hang on to them and swap them out through the year (like this one). when i don't like it anymore i pass it on to the girls for them to play with it or it goes with the stuff for terry's next garage sale. i don't know if anyone else will get to enjoy my purse when i'm done with it, but for now - this one's a keeper! i plan on using it for many years to come! so for those of you who think it's an eyesore - put on your sunglasses : )

4 comments

  1. cindyMN on 11:27 a.m., October 15, 2006

    Christine..that IS THE UGLIEST looking purse I have ever seen!! LOL!!!!! YIKES..I bet it's quite the conversation piece though!!!!
    Keep up the good work on the blog!!

     
  2. Angie on 12:40 p.m., October 17, 2006

    I like the purse. But I'm a purse fan. I have my own "bowling bag" too, a blue Roots one. I might have to put the suede ones away for the winter and pull out the bowling bag tonight....

     
  3. Lisa Pizza on 8:04 p.m., October 22, 2006

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  4. Lisa Findlay on 8:47 p.m., October 22, 2006

    well - all I can say is I can't wait for that orange eyesore to get worn out.... please pass it along to the girls so they can enjoy it in the playroom instead LOL

    your "sister"
    btw - i'm just teasing