ok - maybe not that popular! some of you have said that you'd like to see some of my scrapbooking/papercrafting projects on here so i thought i'd show some of the altered lunch boxes that i've done. i love doing these!!! i think i've done 10 or so of them so far - gave some as christmas gifts a couple of years ago - i hope they were well liked : ) the rest of them i finished last fall and i still have - like these ones that i'm putting pics of. i tried selling them at a couple of places where lisa (my sister) was selling her fibers/ribbons but no takers. oh well. maybe i'll put them on ebay or something. in the meantime...









3 comments

  1. c_and_co on 9:57 a.m., March 13, 2007

    oooh - warning!! don't click on the images... they're HUUUGE!!! i won't bother changing them though so hope that's not a problem for you guys. nothing like seeing oopses magnified 500x!

     
  2. Charissa on 7:44 p.m., March 19, 2007

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  3. Charissa on 7:46 p.m., March 19, 2007

    OK - I'll try again - very cute and very clever!!!!! That's what I wrote the first time and then I signed my name and after I posted it realized I didn't need to sign my name...anyway, that's why my other comment was deleted!!!!!