i keep checking out ideas on 2peas for organizing my "scrapcloset", i don't usually find a lot of ideas that i can use for my space because they all have ROOMS and i just have a closet! i probably have the same amount of sb stuff to try and fit in my closet (and a few cabinets) that they show in their rooms : ) what an awesome place to scrapbook in, i wouldn't mind living in some of those rooms - guy and the kids might not enjoy it as much, eh?

even though, i may not be able to use them now, i still keep all the ideas i like in a folder and one day when we finish the basement, i'll have a great resource on how to set up my office/scraproom. so in the mean time, i have my awesome scrapcloset! guy helped me build it a few years ago. it's by the front door in our living room, we used it mostly for storage, and it was pretty obvious soon after i started scrapbooking that i had overgrown my satchel and case mom got me. i painted the walls with some paint i had planned on using on another project and guy put in a laminate countertop, a good light fixture and an extra shelf. the closet is a fair size, and i have it organized enough, but it seems like i keep reorganizing, always looking for a better system. which is weird, because i like the way i have it set up now. although there are still a few things that are waiting for a home. i guess that's more what the problem is - making room for sb supplies i acquire. solution for that is to scrapbook more to use up my supplies and purge more of what i probably won't use. pass it down to the kids to use in their scrapbooks!



i started "reorganzing" again this weekend and i'm still working on it as you can see from the picture above... this time i'm determined to get it done right. guy even added another shelf in my scrapbook closet, so maybe now i can get rid of that extra table. i think i've averaged about 4 hours of sleep a night since friday night in an effort to get all my stuff to fit : ) a few more nights and i should be done! guy's really anxious to get some of the living room back - it's only been a year that i started expanding my "space"! i don't know what the big deal is! : ) i'll be sure to post an "after" picture.... i guess that'll be my incentive to get this closet done and to show you that i can actually get it ALL to fit IN the closet! okay... how about that i can get MOST of it to fit IN the closet?!

0 comments