for someone who usually doesn't win anything (at least anything more than what i paid for my scratch ticket) my luck has been changing! started this afternoon when i finally got around to scratching some of those big scratch tickets guy got me for my birthday (yeah, i've had them for a while...) out of those four scratch tickets three of them were winners - totalling $43. woo hoo! then i had one texas hold'em scratch ticket where i won on each hand - total winnings on that ticket $40. !!! i was kidding when i was talking to lisa and said i'd have to check my grey cup tickets since today was so lucky - so i was so surprised when i checked them after half time and i had 3 east 19 west!!! into my scrapbooking fund it goes : )

1 Comment

  1. cindyMN on 8:38 p.m., November 20, 2006

    Christine, I'm posting back to you over here on your blog. I am taking the class thru bigpicturescrapbooking.com
    it's by Amy Sorenson, and its called My Word..I LOVE IT! It was only 35$..and I am only 2 wks in to the class..I'm a wk behind..and I KNOW I have gotten my moneys worth already. Tons of handouts, assignements, and info. Amy is a great teacher. She was recommended to me by another friend Sophia Corbridge.I highly recommand this class!!